Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jeff M Jeff M is offline

Default Comments & Scrolling

Thanks Duncan,
Unfortunately there is no single place on the spreadsheet where I can drag
the comments to make them visible to all the columns. The spreadsheet is
close to 100 columns wide.

Jeff

"Duncan" wrote:

Jeff,

Just in case a monkey-fix might do,...you can drag the comments box to
wherever you want, just bear in mind that ALL comments will pop up in
that place afterwards

Duncan

Jeff M wrote:

I have an excel workbook with comments on all items in column A.
I have a screen split between column A & B so that I can scroll through the
columns keeping column A visible.
Unfortunately when I scroll too far to the right the comments no longer are
visible.
(ie When I scroll to column N I can still see column A, but even with the
mouse on column A the comments are not visible, until I scroll back to the
left)

I am looking for a VBA macro that I can use to fix this problem.
I suspect it will use the .scrollcolumn property but frankly I am stuck.