Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] daniroy@gmail.com is offline

Default Range selection

Hello everybody and many thanks for the help,
I guess it is pretty straightforward if you know it but I dont.

I have a list of row and so
For i = 1 to 600
and then an If expression and after then I want a range of two cells to
be deleted
I am trying this writing but obviously not working, any suggestions?
Worksheets("ESX").Range("K" & i & ":L" & i).ClearContents

What I want is Cells columns K and L for line i to be deleted but at
the same time, not first K then L but altogether, that is why I am
using Range("K" & i & ":L" & i).
But I am not putting the " and & at the right place, can you please
help?

Thanks in advance!
DR