Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
apndas[_5_] apndas[_5_] is offline

Default userform combobox treating numbers as text

hello

I have created a task planner userform with comboboxes as selectors fo
week numbers. I have set the condition that the target completion wee
combobox value must be greater than the start date combobox - howeve
the combobox is treating the week numbers as text and therefore wee
*1*2 is saying it is smaller than week 8 - I would assume that I woul
have to set the format of the comboboxes in Userform Initialise sub t
number format - can anyone tell me how I would do this

--
apnda
apndas's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3613