Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Die_Another_Day Die_Another_Day is offline

Default code for sum of sht with diff # of rows

Range("A1").End(xlDown).Offset(1,0).Select 'Next Blank Cell in column a

HTH

Die_Another_Day
Paulg wrote:
I need some code that will allow me to select the first blank cell at
the bottom of a column of numbers and calculate the sum. My problem is
that each spreadsheet I import has a different number of rows, and I
don't know how to select the number of rows specific to that
spreadsheet from the blank cell at the bottom. My previous macros
recorded the number of rows in the spreadsheet I recorded the macro
in.

Thanks

Paul

--