Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DaBeef DaBeef is offline

Default Quite a complicated problem

You're quite right and I'm going to solve the problem myself. I've ordered a
book on vba and macros in excel and will have to learn that before finishing
this project. Thanks for your response.
Keith

tony h wrote:
I tend to agree with you it is "way beyond help and advice" and all
though it is straightforward enough to do - after all the accumulated
years of wisdom and heartache. It does make me wonder at what point
should we stop giving our skills for free and say fair question but you
are going to have to pay for it.

I am sure I am not the only contributor whose primary focus in life is
to sell their skills.

I may shoot myself in the foot and look at it later.

cheers