Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
michael.beckinsale michael.beckinsale is offline

Default Urgent Please: PasteSpecial not working. Very wierd

Hi All,

Very strange problem.

I am in the middle of developing a workbook which has many paste
special operations carried out using the VBA code below. Over the past
6 weeks or so all the code in all the modules / forms has worked fine
using same code. Now whenever the code reaches this line in any of the
modules / forms it crashes! I have tried re-booting and different
computers but the problem remains. Is there any way that paste special
can be turned of ?

Workbook has been developed to work on XL2000 upwards. I noticed that
recording on XlL2003 produces Paste:=xlPasteValues but changing that
does not make any difference.

All suggestions gratefully received

Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlValues

Regards