Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patrick Schmid Patrick Schmid is offline

Default Macros in Excel 2007 Beta

According to Microsoft, Macros from Excel 2003 should continue to work
in Excel 2007. If you have sample cases where this is not happening,
please email me the files with a brief description of what is not
working. I'll submit it then as bug to Microsoft. You can get my email
from my website.

Patrick Schmid
--------------
http://pschmid.net

"Rich" wrote in message
:

have the same question
seems in most cases the macros do work,, but on occasions some dont, one of
the main problems seems to be application caller subroutines

"Andy" wrote:

Hi all,

I am not sure if this is the correct group!

My question is do the macros created in Excel 2003 carry over to Excel 2007
Beta, if a 2003 file is opened in the Beta version?

So far, I have been having problems in using such macros!

TIA!

Regards,

Andy