Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nicole Seibert Nicole Seibert is offline

Default Workaround for com exe timer?? help

Okay. So, I won't user timer. And yes, i know I should be learning the
ActiveX stuff and I will... i about two minutes. But why wouldn't my
original code work -- I didn't use timer?

Thanks,
Nicole

"Leith Ross" wrote:

Hello Nicole,

Your timer is set to run for a maximum of 30 minutes from when it is
started. While your timer is running Excel can't be updated.
Range("A2") won't change until the timer has expired. This is why you
need to use an ActiveX timer or an API timer.

Sincerely,
Leith Ross

--
Leith Ross