Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
justagrunt justagrunt is offline

Default Copy?import whole sheet from another workbook

Hi,
If I automate the opening of another workbook what is the way to copy the
whole worksheet and paste it to the current workbook?
Or should this be done by importing.
I realise that the worksheet will be overwriten.
I am working on a VBA code to ask a question if the current workbook needs
updating and if yes, then another workbooks worksheet is added.
This will then allow me to copy and paste ranges from one sheet to another
and update records automatically. I figure this is the only way to do it as
to have both workbooks open and selectively cut and paste from one book to
the other is beyond me.
--
Regards
Bill