Brian

Default Question regarding scrolling

I have a rather large Excel document (45,000 lines) that I must manually
review, and in specific cases refer to other lines in the general vicinity
that occur either above or below it. What I am trying to discover is if
there is a way to have the row I am actively in always remain "centered"
instead of the default method in which, as you scroll down and hit the bottom
line visible on your monitor from that point on as one line is added at the
bottom as on is taken from the top. Does anyone have a suggestion of how I
can accomplish this? Please help!
Thanks!