Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul Black Paul Black is offline

Default Cumulative Total

Hi Everyone,

I have three Cells, E21, F21 & G21 in a Sheet named BNT which change
EVERY time F9 is pressed.
What I would like to do is to keep a cumulative total of the three
Cells in F24.

For example, if ...

E21 = 0
F21 = 10
G21 = 20

.... the total of the three Cells would be 30 and would go in Cell F24.
Then F9 is pressed again and could change to ...

E21 = 10
F21 = 30
G21 = 0

.... so the new total of the three Cells would be 40, BUT the cumulative
total in Cell F24 would now change to 70.

Is there a way that every time F9 is pressed it adds Cells E21, F21 &
G21 together and puts it on a Sheet named CUM starting in Cell A1. Then
the next time F9 is pressed it adds Cells E21, F21 & G21 together and
puts it on the Sheet named CUM in Cell A2, then Cell A3 etc. Then I
could sum column A:A in the Sheet named CUM and have the cumulative
total in Cell F24 of the Sheet named BNT.
Or is a better way, to have a Macro attached to a button that does the
above and just updates the value in Cell F24 of the Sheet named BNT.
I do not have the MOREFUNC addin available to me unfortunately.

Many thanks in advance.
All the Best.
Paul