Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK NickHK is offline

Default lock excel worksheet when loosing focus

Excel cannot you this directly as there is no Application_LostFocus event.
You will have use some API calls within a Timer to see if Excel is the
ForeGround window.

NickHK

"Nader" wrote in message
Hello,

I would like to lock my excel worksheet as soon as I loose focus. An

exemple
: Let's I'm puting values into my sheet and then I decide to write a word
document. Once I clicked on "Start" (Programs-etc...), I want my excel to
lock itself and then if I go back to my excel sheet I will be asked for a
password.

Is there a lost focus on worksheet method in excel vba ?

Thanks in advance

Nader

PS : all this is to avoid to put in value by mistake in my excel sheet