Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
vj5 vj5 is offline

Default insert image

but i note have permission to save anything on machine

"NickHK" wrote:

You can always save it to
C:\Documents and Settings\<Current User\Application Data\<Your Company\
Or the Temp folder.
You must be able to save it somewhere.

NickHK

"vj5" wrote in message
if user don't have save permission than it will fails thats why i can't
save it on machine.

"NickHK" wrote:

Take it from the resource file, save to file, insert, delete the file.

Why can't you save to file temporarily ?

NickHK

"vj5" wrote in message
thanks for reply
my problem is that i can't save image in a file and can't give path of
image file.
i have to take image from resource file only.
is there ANY possibility to do the same?

"NickHK" wrote:

Whilst you can certainly use the API to LoadLibrary/LoadBitmap etc

in
VBA,
none of Excel's objects (natively) expose handles or DCs, so I can't

see
what you would do with results.
Save the pic to file, insert, then delete ?

NickHK

"vj5" wrote in message
hi experts,
how to insert image from resource file.