Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
vj5 vj5 is offline

Default insert image

if user don't have save permission than it will fails thats why i can't
save it on machine.

"NickHK" wrote:

Take it from the resource file, save to file, insert, delete the file.

Why can't you save to file temporarily ?

NickHK

"vj5" wrote in message
thanks for reply
my problem is that i can't save image in a file and can't give path of
image file.
i have to take image from resource file only.
is there ANY possibility to do the same?

"NickHK" wrote:

Whilst you can certainly use the API to LoadLibrary/LoadBitmap etc in

VBA,
none of Excel's objects (natively) expose handles or DCs, so I can't see
what you would do with results.
Save the pic to file, insert, then delete ?

NickHK

"vj5" wrote in message
hi experts,
how to insert image from resource file.