Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tim Marsh Tim Marsh is offline

Default pick from list

thanks Tom. modified as required and working perfectly.

(",)

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
Not directly.

You can build a list of uniques using a collection object or a dictionary
object. See John Walkenbach's site for an example.

Tom Ogilvy

"Tim Marsh" wrote:

Hi,

I hope someone can help me... is there a way to have a combobox on a
userform get its list populated from the contents of 'pick from list'
(that
you have when you right click on a cell in a table of data)? I want the
combobox to have a list based on what has already been entered in the
column, but not include duplicates (so even if i can't access the values
'pick from list', maybe there is some other way?).

i hope that makes sense, tia,

Tim