Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ph8te[_4_] Ph8te[_4_] is offline

Default Getting Excel Runtime Error 9: Subscript out of range

Ph8te Wrote:
well I was able to get rid of the Runtime 9 error NOW I am getting
multiple errors once I try to enter the Username and passwords.

I get 1004 errors now both when I try to enter the worksheet (says the
password is incorrct)

and when I try to exit the worksheet it gives me another 1004 error
Login error is
"Runtime error 1004" the password you have entered is incorrect, please
make sure that the CAPS LOCK is off and be sure to use the proper
capitilization.

when I click debug it pring me to this section highlighted in yellow
Sheets(sSName).Unprotect (txtPass.Text)

Then when I try to exit the Worksheet I get:
Runtime error 1004
Method 'Visible' of object '_Worksheet' failed when I click debug it
brings me he
w.Visible = False

My appologies I forgot this is run off of Usenet.. please find my
question abaove.

--
Ph8te
Ph8te's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36277