Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Excel Macro - Create & Run

Were you prompted to save changes to Personal.xls when you closed Excel?
(You should have been). If so, unless you respond yes, then the workbook
will not save the recorded macro and when you again open Excel, it will not
be available.

Tom Ogilvy

"JMunoz" wrote:

I have created an Excel Macro and saved as Personal Workbook Macro. I can
then run the macro provided I don't close Excel completely. However, once I
close Excel and attempt to run macro it is no longer available.

You input as to what I am doing wrong will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,