Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
SanctifiedRock[_7_] SanctifiedRock[_7_] is offline

Default Loading Values From Another Sheet Automatically

I've created a sheet to estimate a job project and now I am working on a
new sheet to keep track of our estimated totals compared with actual
expenses.

What I need is to make a macro that allows you to browse the PC and let
the user select the excel sheet where all the Estimate Values are
stored.

Afterwhich, the main sheet would pull values from that sheet.

{Use Cell A1 as an example and I can take it from there}

Thanks

--
SanctifiedRock
SanctifiedRock's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34485