Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Jackson Jim Jackson is offline

Default Creating new worksheets in a workbook....with a twist

Sheets("Sheet1").activate
Range("A33").activate
x = Activecell
ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets.Add After:=ActiveSheet
Activesheet.name = x
--
Best wishes,

Jim

"londar" wrote:

I am currently trying to create somthing, I dont even know if excel is
capable of doing it however.

Basically I have a main page (Sheet 1) with a list in Column A with
building sites. Currently it goes from A10-32. Now each of these
currently has another worksheet within the workbook attached to it, and
the information in row 10 is displayed in that workbook.

Is there a way in excel to create somthing so that when I add a name
into cell A33 that it automatically creates a new Worksheet with a
title of what is written in that cell?

--
londar
londar's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32970