Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Die_Another_Day Die_Another_Day is offline

Default How to loop through PivotTable

Here is an example of a loop that I did with a pivot table
With ActiveChart.PivotLayout.PivotTable.PivotFields("Fr equency")
For cnt = 1 To .PivotItems.Count
If .PivotItems(cnt).Value < minFreq Or .PivotItems(cnt)
maxFreq Then
.PivotItems(cnt).Visible = False
Else
cnt2 = cnt2 + 1
End If
Next
End With

Does that help any?

Die_Another_Day

"ShadowVixen" wrote in message
I have a Pivot Table already created. However, I am programming a module
and
I want to access the information contained in the pivot table and loop
through it to change the data and print a page for each item in the table.
understand how to write a loop but I am having trouble locating how to
access
the data in the pivot table.