Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Andy Pope Andy Pope is offline

Default Deleting All charts using VB

Hi,

This will delete all chartsheets.

Activeworkbook.Charts.delete

Cheers
Andy

BrownTing wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Essentially I have made a program that produces charts as a new
worksheet (Chartsheet); however I have some code that works on the
number of worksheets produced and will mess up when more charts are
added. I cannot modify the code nor produce charts inside of a
worksheet but this will cause more problems.

My question:

Does anyone know a command in Visual Basic that deletes charts produced
as worksheets (chartsheet)?

-Identify a charts produced as a worksheets (tab)
-delete charts (without a specific tab name) (Ex. Chart 1, Chart
2…..ect)
-delete all charts without referring to their name.

Thanks

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info