Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Relative Ranges - Multiple Cells

Range("A" & myMarks(k)).Activate
ActiveCell.Resize(Group, 11).Select

assuming that group is the number of rows you want to select

or

Cells(MyMarks(k),"A").Resize(group,11).Select

Tom Ogilvy

"Helen" wrote:

I would like to select a range of cells from column A - column L, but
everytime I run the loop the starting row reference and the number of rows
will be different.

I've worked out a solution, but it will only work if I can get a relative
range to select multiple cells... something like this:

Range("A" & myMarks(k)).Activate
ActiveCell.Offset(0,0:Group, 11).Select

But it doesn't work... is there anything that will do the same job?