Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter Huang [MSFT] Peter Huang [MSFT] is offline

Default automatic shape property settings

Hi Luca,

I agree with Tom's suggestion. Different Office product serves different
goal, the Shape in Excel is used to show data but not as a key unit as in
the Visio.
Here is the reference of Shape Object [Excel 2003 VBA Language Reference]
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...us/vbaxl11/htm
l/xlobjShape1_HV05204994.asp

We will find that there is no event exposed for Shape Object and it did not
provide the DataBinding similar property.

For your concern, I suggest you try to use a Visio to see if that meets
your request.

Best regards,

Peter Huang

Microsoft Online Community Support