Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Halim Halim is offline

Default How do I get cell possition in screen x y

Hi Jones,

I've tried way similiar to KeepITcool way that I've create, but
it seems if in ActiveWindow.zoom = 90 they will work and not in other
zooming value, so I have to create a zooming factor based 90% zoom.

Any way I know that scroll horz/vertical is a factor too...

But I need the corect way.. so I can place Userform1.left right to
selection.left too and so on the top.

I think we need to know the class of Range in Excel as a childwindow of
XLMAIN or something .... :)

Ok, Lets find it ....

Thank you very much for sugestion and advance ... ...

If you have a new way please reply this...

Regards,

Halim

"Norman Jones" wrote:

Hi Halim,

See the suggestions fro KeepITcool in the following thread:

http://tinyurl.com/lalbq

---
Regards,
Norman

"Halim" wrote in message
I have tried ie: RL = Range("X1").Left
it seems Left pos of a range is toward ActiveWindo.Left not the screen
but it doesn't the same way like Userform1.Left

Please hepl me...