Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Hutchins Tom Hutchins is offline

Default Auto Refresh Time

I have a workbook created by Bob Phillips which is a demo of exactly the kind
of continuous background time display you describe. It uses API calls.
Unforunately, I don't remember the URL where I downloaded it. The file's name
is "Interactive Clock v5.1.xls" Bob Phillips is a big name on these forums,
so it may not be hard to find his website & and the file. Otherwise, I am
happy to e-mail it to you.

Regards,

Hutch

"klick_80" wrote:

Hey all, I want to have a running Time Stamp in Cell A1

I've tried =NOW() and once the time changes it doesn't update less I
save, and reopen. I know this is a very basic question, but i was told
it had to do with macros. If anyone knows, it would help me out greatly

--
klick_80
klick_80's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36208