Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Troy[_9_] Troy[_9_] is offline

Default Shape ControlFormat.LinkedCell returns wrong Address for named

Hmmmm....I think I answered my own question on this last one:

Activate the sheet I'm checking the shapes collection for. That way,
any unqualified reference will return the appropriate sheet (the
currently activated one, which happens to be the same sheet the control
is located on).

Although it still sucks that I have to activate each sheet as I go
along, it's at least shorter than looping the names collection!

Troy wrote:
I almost fogot! How would you improve the code's accuracy without
checking other sources like the names collection?