Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JAD JAD is offline

Default autcompletion

Hi, Everybody!

I tried to combine the Dependent List feature from contextures.com
(http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html) with the ComboBox feature
(http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal11.html), but I have relevant
dificulties making the code work.

The ideea is like this: the ComboBox works fine for the first column, it
shows the validation list that i was expecting, but in the second column,
that is dependent on the first one (validation list for second column is
defined as "= INDIRECT(M70)") nothing shows. I tried to debug the code
(watched the str variable) and it does not appear to evaluate the command, it
actualy contains exactly this: = INDIRECT(M70).
What troubles me is that i dont have at least this in the ComboBox list. It
is just blank.

I hope i expressed clearly what my problem is and i truly hope you can help
me!
Thank you very much in advance!

jad