Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Viktor Ygdorff Viktor Ygdorff is offline

Default Bloomberg links

Well at my company we have a proper bloomberg connection and terminal so that
is the bloomberg I am referring to. Thanks anyway!!

"Jim Jackson" skrev:

If you are referring to the Bloomberg.com website as your source you can
click on "Data/Import External Data/New Web Query" and choose the webpage and
portion thereof to link to. That's better than paying the fee for direct
links to Bloomberg which requires a dedicated pc with double=screens.

Jim

"Viktor Ygdorff" wrote:

Does anyone know of a good site where I can find info on how to connect
Bloomberg to an Excel spreadsheet? I want to download some data automatically
(like once every day) to a spreadsheet and then if possible connect that
spreadsheet to other spreadsheets. If anyone has any link tips (or direct
tips) please help me! Thank you!