Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Yarik Yarik is offline

Default Old code in Excel add-in (.xla)?

Hi Nick,

This is a very interesting product you've pointed me to, but... If you
meant that I should try its "Find Text" feature, then the question is:
Is MZTools capable to search in places that are not accessible by VBA's
IDE standard search function? If it is, then how could I _edit_ the
code that is not accessible in the VBA IDE itself?

Thanks,
Yarik.

P.S. In any case, the product is really very intriguing. I just might
give it a try regardless of whether it can help me with the specific
problem in question...

NickHK wrote:
Yarik,
http://www.mztools.com/index.htm

This may help you identify obsolete code.

NickHK