Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] mschmidt@carolina.rr.com is offline

Default Macro - msgbox vs. enter result in a cell??/

A kind soul wrote this subroutine to display the result of an equation
in a message box.

1) If I want to display the result of the equation in cell A2, instead
of the message box, how do I change the subroutine, below? what is the
code to actually enter the value in a cell?

2) If I want to continue down the columns (C, E, F) until there are no
more entries, how would I write that?? (size of the columns vary from
29-100 + entries)

Thanks

Dim vResult As Variant
vResult = IIf(Range("E2") = 0, _
"? RT = " & Format(Range("F2"), "###.00"), _
Range("C2").Value)

MsgBox vResult
End Sub