Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Edit Event from Macro

Why not get them to save those values directly to cells and then use

Sub Workbook_Open()
Range("E9").Value = Date - Range("M1").Value
Range("I9").Value = Date + Range("M2").Value

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Kervin Manasseh" wrote in
message ...
Currently have a simple open event, which auto populates some date ranges:

Sub Workbook_Open()
Range("E9").Value = (Date - 90)
Range("I9").Value = (Date + 14)
End Sub

Would like to give the user an opportunity to change the default values of
90 and 14; and save the update values. Preventing them from having to

adjust
these everytime.

I intend to activate the macro by the use of a button. I just can't

figure
out how to the the values from the input box into the workbook_open

procedure.

Any help would be appreciated, and while I am at it, thanks to all who
participate in this forum. I have learned quite a bit from browsing thru
some of these threads.