Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Patrick Dave Patrick is offline

Default Runing Excel macros from a Bat file.

Try scheduling this vbscript something like;

cscript C:\mypath\myscript.vbs

---------------------
Option Explicit
Dim filePath, oExcel

filePath = "c:\Test.xls"
Set oExcel = CreateObject("Excel.Application")
oExcel.Workbooks.Open(filepath)
oExcel.Run "macro1"
oExcel.ActiveWorkbook.Save
oExcel.ActiveWorkbook.Close