Michael R Middleton

Maxiem -

For one possible solution, see the "Better Histogram" page at
www.treeplan.com.

- Mike

www.mikemiddleton.com

+++++++++++++++++++

"Maxiem" wrote in message
I created a histogram in Excel. The data doesn't appear to be showing the
frequency bars in the correct ranges, but rather a range over to the right
which is incorrect. Has anyone else had this problem and can help me to
figure out why I can't get it to display appropriately? For example, one
of
my ranges where I have data is between 89.5 and 109.5, but in the graph it
shows the correct amount but in the 109.5 - 149.5 range which is
incorrect.
Please help! I wanted to show this feature in Excel to my statistics class
tomorrow morning and can't figure out what I am doing wrong. Thank you.