Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jason Moser Jason Moser is offline

Default Userform TextBox TextAlign Problem-Bug?

I have run into an interesting problem with Excel 2002 (it does not
occur with Excel 2000). I am creating a userform with some textboxes
for number entry. I set the textboxes to be center aligned - and the
text disappears off the right hand side of the box somewhere.
The problem exists with center and right align - and can be replicated
as follows: Create a textbox (nice and wide) and give it a value of 5.
Now select TextAlign to be center - and then shrink the width of the
textbox. At some point, despite there being lots of room left, the text
vanishes...
Has anyone else encountered this problem?