Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DaveO DaveO is offline

Default Sending Excel data to Access.

I have some data in an Excel spreadhseet which I need to get into Access.
Depending on the data itself depends on where and what needs to be sent.
I've built the routine that figures out what needs to be send and where, but
I'm at the extent of my knowledge with regards getting the data into Access.

I know I'm going to be accused of being archaic however I learnt to use DAO
and not ADO, so trying to find help is quite hard to come by.

What I need some help on is the connection strings to Access to write or
modify the data. I shoud be able to build the SQL myself, but would like to
know how to get to the point of ...

DoCmd.RunSQL {Some SQL}

TIA.