Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
in-over-his-head-bill in-over-his-head-bill is offline

Default How to add one column to a range VBA

Sorry to be so thick, but I am really struggling with how to correctly
specify ranges.
I dumped a recordset (which will have varying sizes in my application) onto
a worksheet beginning at cell A25. What I want to do is have a named range
for the results I put on the worksheet plus one additional column.

I've got the getting the results into the range down with the code below.
How do I get an extra column into the range?

Dim rng As Range
Set rng =
Worksheets("programws").Range("A25").End(xlDown).E nd(xlToRight).CurrentRegion
rng.Name = "reportcontrol"