Richard F

Default Cannot change a formula

I am using a worksheet that counts the number of days
employees have worked. The worksheet was written by someone else who
have left. I need to change the number of some rows in this formula.

=COUNTIF(D$14:D$160,$V32)+COUNTIF(D$175:D$225,$V31 )+M250+M238

M250 and M238 are the results of another countif formula. When I try
and change the number of the rows to M251 and M 239 the formula no
longer returns a value and I see the formula in the cell on the
worksheet. Also the different values of the rows and columns become
colored. How can I change the formula so it returns the value its
supposed to?

Richard