Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ozgur Pars[_2_] Ozgur Pars[_2_] is offline

Default Userform load problem...please help!

Hi,
I have a userform with a multitab on it. While I waa adding controls onto it
it suddendly stoped loading and started to give me this error:
Path/File Access Error
Run-time error '361'
The message when pressed on OK is "Can't load or Unload this Object"

When I press debug it highlights the Userform1.show line in my code.

- I added the multi tab control recently do I have to specify which page to
load? (But it did work even after adding teh multi tab)
- Did I hit a limit of controls one can put on a userform? Is there such a
limit and would it even give me such a message?

I really have to get around this problem and any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Ozgur