Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RB Smissaert RB Smissaert is offline

Default addin not running correctly

and made sure the code was correct. It was correct. ....

Not quite.
If you post that code we may have a chance to see what is wrong.

RBS

"sc" wrote in message
I have created an addin in excel 2002. I load the addin through
toolsaddinsbrowse. It then puts a menu item in the tools menu. I click
on
the addin and the userform I created comes up and I hit the ok button on
my
userform. It runs for about 30 seconds and then gives me an error. I
noticed I had a GoTo statement between a With and End With. So I cut
everything in the GoTo staement and put it outside the With staement and
ran
it again. It ran correctly so I saved the addin file. I then closed
excel
and tried to run it again. It did not give me an error message it just
quit
running. So I went to the VBE and made sure the code was correct. It was
correct. So I then ran the addin again and it ran fine. It seems like
after
a bad run the next one is a good run. Any suggestions to what is causing
this?

Any help is appreciated