Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nicole Seibert Nicole Seibert is offline

Default Can I insert cell values into an email message this way?

The answer to this question is yes, but you have to do it (*duh*) within the
for i = /next loop otherwise Range ("A" & i) is meaningless.

"Nicole Seibert" wrote:

I am trying to write a message once that will go out to many people by
inserting the corresponding cel values. The code looks like this:

'This creates the email addresses for the criteria
Both = "Dear " & Range("D1").Value & ":" & vbNewLine & vbNewLine & _
"You have entered too few hours and have unsent hours for the week: " & twk
& vbNewLine &
"PRISM indicates that you entered: " & Range("M" & i).Value & " hours." &
vbNewLine & _
"PRISM indicates that you have " & Range("N" & i).Value & " unsent hours."
& vbNewLine & vbNewLine & _
"Please enter and send your time as soon as possible."

Both is declared as a string. I get an error message that says: Method
'Range' of object '_Global' failed.

Thanks,
Nicole