Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
bails bails is offline

Default Worksheets that refuse to go away

Thanks for the tips, but i think i figured out part of the problem.
The .Delete action has to be saved. The worksheets may very well have
been deleted but if i close without saving the workbook, i guess the
workbook is restored to the state it was in before the delete actions.

but this still leaves some things unexplained.

soemthing else that happens is that, after the worksheets are deleted
and workbook is saved, when i run the Access file again, the
transferspreadsheet method will export a query as an additional copy.
what i mean by that is, suppose my query was called "Query", it will
appear in the workbook as a worksheet called "Query1" suggesting that
there's already a worksheet called "Query".
But the sheet was previously deleted the last time and is clearly not
there.

and again im 100% sure im looking at the same file.

Dave Peterson Wrote:
I'd remove the "on error statement". Maybe the worksheet names aren't
what you
expected?????

--

Dave Peterson