Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
bails bails is offline

Default Worksheets that refuse to go away

Sorry for being vague with my problem, here's some of the code I'm
using

An Access file exports some queries to the given excel file and calls
one of its procedures

Code:
--------------------
... setup xlapp and file objects

DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet transfertype:=acExport, tablename:="Query", Filename:="...file.xls"

file.Open "...file.xls"

'Run populateData Procedure of the excel file
xlApp.Run "populateData"

xlApp.Visible = True

Set file = Nothing
Set xlApp = Nothing
--------------------

the procedure populateDate contains:

Code:
--------------------
With ActiveWorkbook
On Error Resume Next
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
.Sheets("Qry_YearlyInvoiceSummary").Delete
.Sheets("Qry_YTDDiscardsGrouped").Delete
.Sheets("Qry_YTDInventoryCountsGrouped").Delete
Application.DisplayAlerts = True

End With

I'm sure that i'm opening the same file all the time and sheet/file
names are spelled correctly

--
bails
bails's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36159