Chuck

Default Format into VLookup

I imported some data in a text format from Business Objects into Excel with a
VLookup table that I've used for a long time. When I copied the new data into
the cells, where the VLookup previously worked flawlessly, I now get the NA
error message. I checked the format of the cell that I just copied the data.
There are no changes that I can detect by using the "format function" of the
cells. I've tried copying the format from the cells above it where the
VLoopup works to no avail. I am convinced there is something in the format of
the cells I copied from the text file that is causing this problem but have
no idea how to resolve the problem. I appreciate any assistance. I have
50,000 rows to update.
--
Chuck L