Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
chum[_2_] chum[_2_] is offline

Default run-time error '1004'

Hello,

I have a file with a macro which ran perfectly until now.
Now when I am updating the file I got this error message:
"run-time error '1004'

The Pivot Table name is not valid. To create a Pivot Table report, yo
must use the data that is organized as a list with labeled columns. I
you are changing the name of a Pivot Table field, you must type a ne
name for the field. "

the thing is that I did not change the pivot table, and just update
the raw data.
Does anyone has any idea how to solve it ? could it comes from the cel
format ?

thanks a lot,
Cheers

--