Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
TDW TDW is offline

Default Listbox not refreshing on update

Hi Leith,

Thanks for the suggestion!

Unfortunately, that doesn't work. At some point (it doesn't happen every
insert and I haven't yet noticed a pattern when it does happen) when I insert
into the list I still see a duplicate item in the list box; but, the correct
list of unique items in the text boxes. If I scroll the list box a couple of
times it seems to sort itself out and begin to show the correct list; but,
again, it isn't always immediate.

My biggest fear with using the Repaint was that the form would flash.
Fortunately, that doesn't appear to be the case. I just wish the listbox
would refresh
--
Timothy White
Contract Programmer

<my initialshite<atsympatico<dot<countryCode

"Leith Ross" wrote:

Hello Tim,

Try adding Repaint into the update code.

UserForm1.Repaint

This should solve the problem. Change UserForm1 to match your Form's
anme.

Sincerely,
Leith Ross

--