Bartman

Default Help linking workbooks

I have 5 direct reports who have 5 of their own. I created a spreadsheet to
give to the 30 indirect reports and now I want to be able to gather the data
for each of my direct reports. I know I can have my direct report's
spreadsheet link to their reports but I don't want to create the templete 5
times and then redo it every time a direct or indirect report changes or one
is added.

Is there a way to link spreadsheets but instead of giving a definate
workbook name have it reference a cell within that workbook which would tell
it the name of the workbook to reference?

IE. We are always looking for cell b4, but (workbook_1XB4) and somewhere in
the workbook we are in it tells it what workbook_1 is.

Thanks