Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default Object Library References not transferring

Service packs alone can cause the problem even if the version is the same...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"allenj3" wrote:

Thanks, Jim. I will give this a try. I'm not sure it will work though
because the only user I've sent this to so far has the same version of Excel
that I have. I'm having him send me a screenshot of his references to see
where the problem is.

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote:

Most likely the cause of your problem is using the latest version of
references, when your useres only have older versions. It is often a good
idea to use older versions of the libraries to ensure that your references
will exist on the host system.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"allenj3" wrote:

I have an Excel VBA project that I need to transfer to other users (via
email). When they receive my Excel workbook, certain functions are not
working properly (e.g. the UCase() function). I suspect that not all of the
references to Object Libraries I'm using are transferring properly. I'm only
using standard Microsoft libraries so I think perhaps the paths are just
different on the user's PC.

Is there any way to ensure that references to Object Libraries are
maintained when a workbook is transferred to another PC?

Thanks.