Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default Object Library References not transferring

Most likely the cause of your problem is using the latest version of
references, when your useres only have older versions. It is often a good
idea to use older versions of the libraries to ensure that your references
will exist on the host system.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"allenj3" wrote:

I have an Excel VBA project that I need to transfer to other users (via
email). When they receive my Excel workbook, certain functions are not
working properly (e.g. the UCase() function). I suspect that not all of the
references to Object Libraries I'm using are transferring properly. I'm only
using standard Microsoft libraries so I think perhaps the paths are just
different on the user's PC.

Is there any way to ensure that references to Object Libraries are
maintained when a workbook is transferred to another PC?

Thanks.