Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
crazybass2 crazybass2 is offline

Default Checkbox connection with Macro

Have you tried using the Checkbox_Click() event?

"kyle" wrote:

Hello,
I have a sheet with about 60 questions. Each question has a 4 checkboxes
that stand for: NA, OK, F, CAT. I need the user to be able to click a
checkbox and another sheet in the workbook to log that answer. The second
sheet, named "Middle Sheet", is set up that Column A has all of the questions
and Column B will have the response from the checkboxes. I only need the
first letter (N, O, F, C) to be placed in column B. If anyone knows how I
could do this that would be great.
Thanks,
Kyle