Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
BLarche BLarche is offline

Default Copy Data into Template Worksheets

I am trying to create a macro that will copy data from one sheet to four
other sheets depending on some requirments in the data. I have a main
worksheet that will store the data, called "data". The other three
names of the sheets are "Esky", "Indy", "Gfld", and "Other". When
copying the data, I need to copy the entire row of data to the required
sheet. The requirements are below:

1. Sort the data based on the following criteria (which has been sort
of modifed since last time).
- "21" or "IM" - Indy Worksheet
- "22" - Gfld Worksheet
- "51" or "MZ" - Esky Worskeet

If the first two characters are "PZ" or the first character is "Z", you
need to sort by part numbers.
- 1839615C92 OR 1838871C92 - Gfld Worksheet
- Any other part - Indy Worksheet

2. I just want to copy certain columsn within the row to the new sheet.
I ONLY want to copy the values and not the formats, as I already have
the "templates" formatted. I want to copy the following columns:

- Columns A, C, D, F go into the templates in columns A-D.
- Column B goes into the template into column H.
- Column F goes into the template into column I.

3. For each record or row that gets copied to the sheet, I want to
associate the predefined formulas that I have in my templates. So for
each row of data, I want to copy the formulas to that row of data.

I have no clue how hard any of this might be, but any help would be
greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help.

|Filename: TestWorkbook.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4978 |

BLarche
BLarche's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36057